We are excited to announce that starting on June 15th 2021, Advanced Veterinary Care started allowing clients to accompany their pets to veterinary exams at our clinic. Throughout this pandemic, we have been overwhelmed at the understanding and support our clients have shown us. We are now thrilled that we will be able to welcome you back into our hospital!
To ensure the safety of our staff and clients, client entry will be limited to veterinary visits only. For phase one of our “opening,” we will implement the following protocols, regardless of vaccine status:
- Clients and staff will be required to wear masks or facial coverings when inside of our hospital.
- Client entry will be limited to veterinary examinations only.
- We will allow two (2) clients per patient into the hospital at a time.
- The front door of the hospital will remain locked to limit the number of people in the hospital.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call our office to be checked in. A technician will then escort you from your vehicle into the hospital.
- We ask that clients remain in the exam room for the duration of the visit, including during check out.
- Non-exam visits, such as technician appointments and product pick-ups will still be performed curbside.
- If you would prefer to not enter the building, we are happy to still see your pet as a curbside appointment. Just let the front staff know this when you arrive.
The following links provide vital information regarding AVC resources, hours, and services, as well as outside resources to help our community members. Please click the links below for more information. If you have resources that you feel may be of use to us or to your community, please send the links to our website administrator or our hospital at: [email protected] .
We wish the best for everyone at this difficult time. Stay safe, practice safe distancing, wash your hands. We will get through this!
Advanced Veterinary Care Statements:
American Veterinary Medical Association: COVID-19 Facts for Pet Owners
California Stay at Home Order: Basics
California Stay at Home Executive Order
COVID-19 in California
American Veterinary Medical Association: Veterinary Facilities as Essential Businesses
American Veterinary Medical Association: COVID-19 Essential Information
San Marcos "Open for Business": listing of local businesses still offering services