We are proud to offer the following services for dog and cat patients:
Routine appointments are available 6 days a week, including evenings and weekend hours. Our wellness examinations include a full "nose to tail" physical exam*. The technician will take a full history of the pet's recent health, behavior, appetite, vital signs, and any recent client concerns. After, the veterinarian will perform a physical exam including looking in the eyes and ears, examination of the teeth and gums, listening to the heart and lungs, feeling the abdomen and associated organs (if possible), and examination of the major joints for arthritis. During the visit, the doctor may make recommendations based on the examination, the pet's medical history, their age, and any concerns the owner has.
*A complete exam may be abbreviated if pet anxiety and behavior does not allow for full examination.
Routine examinations are by appointment only. For information on current appointment availability and a policies, visit our appointment policies page.
We have a veterinarian on staff 6 days a week who is trained and equipped to handle almost any emergency need your pet has. If possible, it is best to call before coming in so that a team member can advise you on your particular emergency and our medical team can prepare for your pet's individual needs.
We are also available for urgent care when the condition is not life-threatening. If you feel your pet needs to be seen before you are able to get an appointment, our veterinarians will work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments, if possible.
Note the both emergency and work in/urgent care appointments have associated extra fees. In the case of life-threatening emergencies, your pet will be seen as soon as it walks through the door. For work in/urgent care appointments, please be prepared to wait to be seen OR to drop your pet off based on the number of appointments scheduled that day.
Rarely, our schedule may be so full that we are unable to attend to urgent care appointments. For those cases, clients will be referred to one of our local emergency or urgent care facilities. For a full list of local emergency/urgent care veterinary clinics, please click here.
Services Offered and Conditions Treated:
- Puppy and Kitten Wellness Exams and Wellness Packages
- Senior Wellness Examinations
- Annual Wellness Examinations
- Examination/Evaluation of Conditions or Illness Including:
- Ear Infection
- Eye Itching, Discharge, or Pain
- Breathing Difficulty
- Urinary Concerns
- Abdominal Pain
- GI Upset (Vomiting, Diarrhea)
- Dental Examinations, Dental Radiographs, Comprehensive Dental Cleaning & Oral Health Packages
- Evaluation and Treatment of Arthritis, Joint Disease, and Chronic Pain Conditions
- Spays and Neuters
- Soft Tissue Surgeries (mass removals, etc.)
- Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Chronic Medication Prescriptions and Maintenance
- Wellness Labwork
- Emergency Labwork
- Labwork for Chronic Conditions
- EKG/ECG Screening
Specialist Services Offered by Appointment
- Orthopedic Surgeries, Including: TPLO, Extra-Capsular Stifle Repair, Medial Patella Luxation, Some Fracture Repair
- Cardiology Consultation
- Wellness Ultrasound Screening
- Sick Pet Ultrasound Examination